- Intact, without roots
- Fresh appearance
- No wilting signs, sprouting, top edge and yellow or discoloured leaves
- Very well-shaped solid leaf rosette and very well developed
- Weight of at least 200g/head
- Excellent quality
- Smooth cut end
- Very uniform heads
- Core has to have a yellow colour over at least 1/3 of the plant
- No frostbite
- Non-blanched part should have the typical colour of the variety
Flandria endive should be stored at 0-3 °C and a RH of 95-100%.
Flandria endive is classified according to :
- growing method: normal or blanched,
- greenhouse or outside
All Flandria vegetables come from family businesses. We are constantly working to improve the taste and shelf life of our products.
Flandria offers you the finest of Belgian fruits. Full of flavor, healthy, and fresh as ever. Quality to enjoy, time and time again.