- Firm and fresh
- Uniform colour
- Green, undamaged calyx
- Shiny surface
- Fruit stem with smooth cut end
- Symmetrical square shape
- Height-diameter ratio according to grade
- Free of cracks, stains or burns
Flandria peppers should be stored at 10-13 °C and an RH of 90-95%.
Cover to prevent drying out.
Flandria peppers are classified according to
- Colour: red, yellow, green, orange.
- Size: 63 – 75 mm, 73 – 85 mm, 83 – 95 mm, 95-105 mm, + 105 mm
All Flandria vegetables come from family businesses. We are constantly working to improve the taste and shelf life of our products.
Flandria offers you the finest of Belgian fruits. Full of flavor, healthy, and fresh as ever. Quality to enjoy, time and time again.