- Fresh appearance
- No signs of wilting, frostbite, sprouting, blemishes, insects
- Firm, individually developed leaves
- No damage
- Very even length
- Some wild varieties with typical strong taste allowed
Flandria rocket should be stored at 0-3°C and an RH of 95 – 100%
Flandria rocket is classified according to :
- Type of leaf: smooth, dentate or denticulate
- Length: very short, short or long
- Growing method: greenhouse or outside
All Flandria vegetables come from family businesses. We are constantly working to improve the taste and shelf life of our products.
Flandria offers you the finest of Belgian fruits. Full of flavor, healthy, and fresh as ever. Quality to enjoy, time and time again.